Enjoy our beautiful camp at Sitatunga on the quiet side of town. Located 13 km out of Maun on the road to Ghanzi. A perfect stop over before transiting to Moremi or Windhoek. Large camping area, Chalet accommodation with private swimming pool or try our newly erected Meru Tents in the shady part of the camp. From Sitatunga our friendly staff can arrange various activities such as Scenic Flights, Helicopter Flights, Okavango Day Trips, Moremi Day Trips, Sunset Cruises or Horse riding on nearby Game Farm.
The campsite offers large well shaded areas with some powered sites and BBQ /Braai facilities. We also have access to the river for campsite residents only. The campsite has security guards employed on a full time basis.
Camping P115 per person per night (includes Government Bed Levy)
Rates valid to 31st December 2018
P650 per twin Tent
Our newly appointed Meru tents (sleeps 2) with en suite toilets and showers are set in a shady spot at Sitatunga.
Ideal for those either beginning or ending their Safaris. Or simply if you are tired of setting up tents and need something more comfortable. Each tent is equipped with power point to recharge equipment (220 v).
Our chalets are simple but neat with ensuite ablutions and our famous open showers. They have ceiling fans and air conditioning for the hot summer months. You can also make use of the chalet swimming pool which is exclusively for the use of chalet guests.
P 700 per twin room per night
P 10 Government Bed Levy per person per night (additional charge)
- Camping: from 100 Pula per person per night. (plus government training levy charges) 10 Pula per person per night.
- Bar and Bistro: Our restaurant has a great menu catering for all tastes. Feel free to come and have a look at the menu while you are enjoying a drink by the pool
- Group Meals: Roasted Chickens, Traditional Beef Poitje, Delicious Kamanjab Steaks or order from our menu.
- Firewood: Just ask on arrival and we will deliver to your campsite
- Laundry: Service available weather permitting
- Ice blocks: available from the reception
Prices vary with participant numbers, please ask and we will happily advise.
- Fixed wing scenic flights
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Day trips
- Horse Riding
- Boat Cruises
- Walking and Running trails